“Abundance is a vibration.” (page 413)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• What level of abundance (energy/ vibration) are you currently vibrating at? If you are not sure, look at your results in the area of abundance.
• Abundance is found in areas other than financial or money or things. (Hording, jealousy, and greed are indicators of a scarcity mentality, which is the opposite of abundance.).
• How often do you think abundant thoughts during the day? (How about the opposite?)
• How could you think more abundant thoughts, thus raising your abundance vibration?
• Create an “abundance trigger”. Today, every time you say the word “my” (or any other word you choose to be your trigger), add the phrase ‘infinite abundance’ after it. You may want to just do this silently, if others are around…no explaining necessary. You could have “I” be your trigger and add ‘am infinitely abundant’ after it. You get the idea. Maybe your trigger is ever time you take a drink of something. (Water would be good. Most of us need to drink more of it anyway.)
• Abundance is an inside job (noticing a theme here yet?)…you need to FEEL it first, then you can receive it in your life.
• Look around and make a list of your abundance…are you focusing on what you HAVE or what you do NOT HAVE? Appreciating what you have (how abundant you already are) is the fastest way to get more of what you want. Try this for a week…thank the Divine/Universe/God, for what you have every morning and every night.
• Abundance is a state of mind, a feeling, subjective, based on your perspective…choose those that work FOR you.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: