“What possibilities are available for me (to be me)?” (page 191)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• Possibilities and opportunities are all around me.
• Possibilities are infinite.
• Only my mind and thoughts put me in a box or limit my options.
• Step outside your current situation (get a different perspective) in order to SEE
• My mind is the biggest obstacle to the possibilities available to me, being me.
• Expressing myself and experiencing my life as only I can, is always an option…the best one (for me and the world).
• What if, I showed up as me, all the time?
• Who else am I going to be?
• Only I can be ME. I am unique and special and the only one EVER. The world needs that.
• Me, being me, shows others that it is possible (to be themselves too).
• No one can ever take away who you are. Be YOU!
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: