“Who says I am not like _____________(insert person you admire here)? I have the same potential.” (page343) (Oprah, Gaga, Bill Gates, Mark Z, Deepak C, the Dahlia Lama…)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
For example: Here is the first thing that popped into my mind when I read this today.
• Control. We all have the same amount…we can only control our self.
• I am definitely insane if the definition of insanity IS doing the same things over and
over again expecting different results…except I do not expect different results.
• We are ALL enter and leave this world with nothing—all we take with us is our experiences.
• We all want different things. Not everyone wants to be famous or wealthy or powerful.
• We each decide what everything means. Even the color green looks different for you than it does to me.
• ALL human beings are created equally. NO life matters MORE than another. (Ego check folks)
• How you treat people says everything about YOU (and how you really feel about yourself).
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: