“I am loving the experience of ________________ (driving my orange Lamborghini
Advantador with matching orange & black interior).” (page 396)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• Whatever I want, no matter how far-fetched or ridiculous it may seem to others, is up to me.
• I am here (alive) to enjoy the experience.
• My life’s purpose is to be me and experience life as only I can.
• Be present. Live in this moment, for it is all you really have for sure.
• Life is meant to be enjoyed.
• Do what you love. Have what you love. BE what you love.
• If I live my life based on love, I am doing and being my best.
• It is okay to love whatever I want.
• Each of us loves, and are attracted to different things. Who am I to judge what anyone else loves? Who is anyone else to judge what I love?
• Life is about the experiences, not the things.
• Love people and experiences, not things.
• Experience is all you get to take with you when you die…
• My life is made up of moments. The more happy moments I have, the happier my life.
• I am the sum of my experiences.
• My experiences (and how I think/feel about them) create me.
• I choose my interpretation of every experience. Things happen all the time, but I decide what everything means (to me).
• I choose love as often as I can because the alternative generally sucks.
• As long as I am willing to experience (try) new things, I will continue to grow and develop and evolve as a person.
• Experience is the best way to learn.
• I can think about, imagine, dream about, fantasize something, but that will never be the same as actually experiencing it. Doing trumps wanting and wishing and hoping.
• What we do shows the world who we are. What we do shows the world what we think (about our self). What we choose to experience (and it always is a choice) tells the world what is important to us.
• I can have excuses or experiences…An excuse is just a reason to not experience something I am afraid to try OR that is not a priority for ME. Not being a priority for me is not necessarily fear. It is often just a way to let others know what they want is not as important to me as it is to them.
For example: Many of my friends are in network marketing companies. When they invite me to participate, I may give them as excuse, such as I am too busy (which I am, pursuing MY priorities). I do this to let them know that I am not interested (in making the business that they are very passionate about) a part of my experience(s) because is not as exciting to me. It is not the right priority for my life. Some people view all excuses as fear. There may be fear behind excuses at times, but it also might be that someone is trying to let you down easy.
Note: Whenever anyone tells you they are too busy, what you are asking is just not a fit for THEIR priorities…and that is perfectly fine. Do not take it personally. Remember everyone needs to do what is in their own best interest and it really has nothing to do with you.
• We are all free to experience what we want, when we want. We choose everything we experience.
• I create my life though the experiences I have.
• My thoughts, beliefs, and feelings determine what I will let me experience.
• All my experiences are filtered/interpreted by my mind/thoughts. There is also a sub-conscious interpretation to each of my experiences.
• My mind will choose experiences that keep me safe, my sub-conscious will select things
that feed my soul.
• Today, experience, really feel and be present for _____________ (something that makes you glad to be alive)!
• Make a list of 3 things you have always wanted to experience. How could you make them happen?
• How do you feel when you experience something new?
• Every day for the next 7 days, pick a random time (say 11:11). Stop at that moment and notice what you are experiencing. Be present. How does that make you feel?
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: