Ascension for me plus a billion or more others
$B or more
Perfect health all areas of life
Direct Channel” (page 46)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• In order to achieve anything I want, I need to know what I want to achieve.
• Do I have a clear picture of what I want? Do I have any idea of what I want? (In all areas of my life…personal growth & development, relationships-family & friends, spirituality, financial, work, play/entertainment/recreation, health/fitness, contribution…)
• What is on your list of wants? Put them on a note on your bathroom mirror, so you see them every time you brush your teeth. Put them in your purse or wallet, so you run across them often. Put them in your work area or home (in a private spot if you do not want to share them with others), so they can remind you of why you choose to do what you do.
• When you see the things you want (or your list), take a moment to feel as if you already have achieved them. Revel in that feeling, for that creates the attraction for what you want.
• As you go about your life, if you see someone else who has got what you want, be thankful for the reminder…if they can achieve it, so can you! (This is a great cure for jealousy and envy too.)
• What we want to achieve is different for each of us. There is enough of everything in the Universe for all of us to have what we truly want, despite the illusions of lack and scarcity all around.
• My achieving what I want, does NOT take away from or prevent anyone else from getting what they want.
• My achievements contribute positively to the world and set the example for others.
• My desires are always changing, so there will always be something more to strive for. What I wanted as a child was very different than what I wanted as a teen. What I strove to achieve as a young adult, then, parent was different than what I desire as a more mature adult. As an elderly person, I anticipate my desires will be varied as well. As our priorities and responsibilities change, so does what we want to achieve.
• Achieving, wanting, desires…keep me moving forward in my life. The times I find myself procrastinating or just surviving, are the times I do not have a clear idea of what I want to achieve.
• Only I know what I want and what is best for me. Others can ‘advise’ me, but no one can live my life for me. I must choose and be responsible for those choices. No one to blame, no
• No dream or goal is too big.
• We came to this life to be creators and to experience our life as only we can. By doing this, we are fulfilling our purpose.
• Life happens and impacts what we achieve. People die or leave us, we have sicknesses and health, jobs and occupations change, children are born/grow/go out on their own…We can use these events to stop us from achieving what we want or propel us forward.
• The greatest achievement (to me) is to Be Me. The Me, that makes me feel happy, light, grateful to be alive and experiencing whatever comes my way. (Being Me sets the example for the rest of the world…that it is possible.
• Look at some of the most successful people on the planet today (or in history). They were being true to themselves, whether it was popular (and it usually was/is not) or not. There are examples in every walk of life. Come up with your own inspirational list. (Note: you do not have to agree or like everything about them, focus on what inspires you) I like to have a couple of famous people on my list. That way when I hear mention of them, in the news or on-line, it reminds me to be me too. (Oprah, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Z., Lady Gaga, etc. Pick whoever ‘speaks’ to you.)
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: