“Gratitude” (page 243)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• What am I grateful for?
• What could you be thankful for?
• In order to get more of what I want, I know I must appreciate what I have already.
• I am so happy and grateful, now that…
• I am thankful for my health and energy.
• I am grateful for all the people that add positively to my life experience.
• I am thankful for the people who love me and those I love.
• I am grateful for my family pets, who provide me with unconditional love, companionship, and entertainment.
• I am grateful for my warm cozy bed. (This one is usually my first waking thought.)
• I am thankful that I am (still) here (alive) and able to experience all this life has to offer.
• I am thankful for all my experiences…even the problems, because I know they have something to teach me about me.
• I am grateful that the past is the past and that I do not have to live there anymore.
• I appreciate all I have ever gone though because I know it has made me who I am today.
• I am grateful that I have so much more to learn.
• I am thankful for technology and the amazing age I live in (even if I do not ‘get it’ and struggle with it sometimes…just another thing to learn).
• I am grateful for my body.
• I am thankful that I have a 100% success rate of surviving my days on this planet.
• Every morning, before your feet hit the floor, pick 3 things you are grateful for. Even if it is the fact that you woke up (and this IS a big deal, not everyone does), you are breathing, and you get to live today.
• For added benefits in your life, repeat this process when you go to bed. Recall 3 things you are grateful for as you drift off to sleep.
• Do this for 3 days and see how it impacts your outlook. Are your results better or worse?
• The more we are grateful for, the more ‘blessings’ come into our life.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: