“I am balance, clarity, & clearing around ________(this)…” (page 88)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around the past. I acknowledge that whatever happened, did, and I let it all go.
• I can’t ever change anything I (or anyone else) has done or said in the past, but I can change my interpretation of those things.
• Balance, clarity, and clearing are for me. Much like forgiveness.
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around my relationships.
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around my work.
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around my health and wellness.
• I am balance, clarity & clear about my spirituality (beliefs, religion, etc.).
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around my goals, dreams, & desires.
• I am balance, clarity & clearing around money (and abundance in all areas of my life).
• I find a way to create balance in all the areas of my life, by consciously choosing what IS and is not important to me.
• What area(s) of my life am I currently feeling out of balance? Work/Home/Relationships/Financial/Goals & Dreams/Spritual/Other
• Am I clear about what I want in each of these areas of my life? Knowing what I want is the first step toward getting what I want.
• What does balance and clarity look like to me?
• Do I have any idea how to achieve balance, clarity and clearing?
• If I had to pick one area of my life to become more clear about, which area would I choose first? (Hint: This is the area of my life I feel most ‘out of whack’ about, right now.)
o Example: I know my home life is totally out of sorts currently. My house is a cluttered mess as I need to move and sell my home. This impacts every other area of my life. It is clearly out of balance for me.
o So, what am I going to do about it? Knowing is one thing, doing is another. I have to have clear actionable steps I can take, now, to clear up this area of my life.
o I brainstorm and create a specific plan. I break this monumental (in my case) job down into manageable pieces.
o I will do one thing at a time and not beat myself up for ‘not having it done already’.
o I forgive myself for not having it done already and move on, freeing up my energy and emotions.
o I understand that what is important to me, is important to me. My priorities are mine. I create my life based on my time-line…no one else’s judgement, criticism, opinion really matters. I may choose to take it under advisement, but I am not required to act upon it.
• I look for ways to feel balanced. (Walk in nature, breathe in 10 deep breaths of fresh air, take a bubble bath, read a book, watch an inspiring or funny show/movie/video, go to my favorite place, etc.)
• My best decisions are made when I am balanced and clear.
• Balance is an ever changing target. Different times of my life will require my life to be ‘out of balance’ depending on my priorities. (When my kids were at home and needed my care, family was a much higher priority and took more of my time than it does now that my children have grown and are in charge of their own lives.)
• If I do not create and be responsible for balance in my life…someone else will set my priorities for me. NOT going to happen…I am in charge of me.
• How do I know if I am out of balance? Pay attention to the results I am getting in various areas of my life. Look in the mirror. Ask myself how I feel about a particular thing. If I get a negative response, probably out of balance. The more emotional (stronger) the feeling, the more out of balance, I most likely am. (Caveat: I believe there can never be too much love. If I am choosing LOVE above all else, I will do what is right for me.)
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: