“I am is the ‘is-ness’ of who we are.
I am is the unified field.
It’s a Yes universe!” (page 257)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
This one will be an intellectual stretch for most people…it still is for me and I have been consciously working on it for over 5 years.
• I am whatever I say I am.
• I am whoever I say I am.
• I am whatever and whoever I believe I am.
• I am whoever and whatever I choose to be.
• Saying I am (in my head, it does not have to be out loud or even consciously) NOW creates my life. The only moment I can impact is the current one, but repeatedly choosing in the present moment, makes my life what it is…my reality.
• I am the only one who creates my reality, my life.
• If I do not like what I am experiencing, only I can change it. The great news is…I can change it.
• The Universe is creative (not destructive) and always says YES…only I say NO, preventing me from receiving what I want.
• Consciously use ‘I am’ statements to create the life you truly desire. (If you want to be fit, trim, healthy, and energized…repeat I am statements that make that your reality. I am fit. I am trim. I am healthy. I am energized. When you catch any thoughts to the contrary, immediately replace them with one of these statements. You will never be fit and trim, if you are silently telling yourself you are fat and ugly every time you look in the mirror!
• The Universe is made up of energy, as I am. I need to match my energy to the things I want, in order to have them in my experiences. The easiest way to do that, is to think about what I want and use I am statements often to reinforce what it is I want. The more I say I am something, the easier it is for me to believe it is possible for me, the quicker my feelings match the vibration of already having or being what it is that I want, and the faster it appears in my life.
+ This works for both positive and negative things. Think about this in your life.
– If people around you are sick, say, have a cold, how often have you
also caught it? But you did not every time. Why is that?
+ Now, think back to a time you really wanted something. Say an ice cream cone or a
How long did it take you to get it?
Note: The process is the same for small or big things.
• Pay attention today…what are you saying “I AM” about? What is that creating in your day?
• Tomorrow, choose one “I am __________” statement and consciously repeat it to yourself as often as you can remember. (You may have to write it on your hand like I do.) How did that impact your day?
• It is up to me to say YES to what I want. What I want only really matters to ME. Me creating what I want does not take away from anyone else creating what they want. The Universe has enough of everything for everyone.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: