“I am conscious.” (page 332)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• I am conscious…aware…awake.
• I notice how things make me feel.
• I know that how I feel and what I think about anything and everything is up to me…I choose it. If I am having a ‘bad’ day, it is because I am choosing to let things enter my mind, that make me feel bad.
• When I am noticing my thoughts, I am conscious.
• How often during your day are you conscious? How often during your day are you zoning out or just going through the motions on auto-pilot?
• Have you ever driven somewhere and suddenly realized that you have no recollection of the actual details of driving there?
• Have you ever reacted to a situation or person automatically as you have in the past? Some folks trigger a response in us that is less than conscious.
• Automatic is unconscious. Some things it is perfectly fine to be automatic (breathing, blinking), but others would serve us better by consciously thinking (before we speak, comes to mind here).
• It is easier to go through your life without being conscious…but it is also, not really living.
• Your consciousness is who you really are. Your inner Being. Your soul. (Many people go through their entire life without being aware of this.)
• Only you can discover your consciousness…only you will ever really know you.
• We are all a part of the Universe, which includes all consciousness. (This is a biggy. If I am unconscious, I think this is nonsense.)
• Asking yourself questions is the quickest way to check in with your conscious.
• You know if you are conscious or not. (Some other people know too, but do not worry, it is not very many.)
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: