Random 30 Day Flip Book (15): UNSTOPPABLE!
“No one (Nothing) is powerful enough to stop me (not even me)!” (page 30)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• You are unstoppable. (I am unstoppable.)
• The only person, who can really ever stop you, is you.
• Everything preventing you from getting what you want, doing what you want, being what you want…is an excuse. WHO is providing you with that/those excuse(s)?
• The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dream, is our mind. It is also our greatest asset.
• Think of something you want. Pick just a small thing for this exercise. Ask yourself WHY you do not have it yet. Write down whatever comes to mind. Look at the list. Now put an E by everything on that list that is an ‘excuse’. Put initials by everything on the list, that is NOT your responsibility. Put a line through each item on the list, that YOU can not do something about. What is left?
Here is a little example: I want to lose 10 pounds. (something I want)
WHY don’t I have it yet? Why have I not lost the 10 pounds I have wanted to lose for a long time, yet?
E I don’t have time.
E I do not like to exercise.
E I eat lots of sugar and processed food.
E I am too busy.
E I have a stressful job and life.
E I have to take care of the kids and spouse.
E I do not deserve to lose weight and look great.
E Others will not like me if I am fit because people get jealous and will treat me differently.
E …(You get the idea)
Hmmmm…nothing left. (Imagine these with lines through them, instead of italics…)
• If everything is inside me already, then I just have to DECIDE to be unstoppable.
• Who or what do I believe is able to stop me (right now)? What can I do about that? Change my thinking, perhaps? Perspective?
• What if, I AM the only thing stopping me?
• The reality is, no one really cares about you and your experience (life), more than you. You determine when and where you stop…everytime.
• There is always a way to get what you want…if you want it enough to keep pursuing it.
• Be Unstoppable YOU!
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: