“You know you are at the helm of your ship.” (page 388)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• I create my life…every single bit of it.
• When I am choosing FOR ME, I feel good/light/happy/right. When I choose what I think others want me to, but it is not the right decision for me, I feel ‘off’.
• Either you are working toward your own goals or someone else’s.
• The Universe (world) is the wind that sails your ship, but you are the captain…you decide where your ship goes. Yes, this is a lot of responsibility…because letting go of blame/excuses, is one of the toughest things for us to do.
• If I am not steering my ship (at the helm), who is? Do they really have my best interests at heart MORE than I do? Do they really know where I want to go? Sometimes things happen and we appreciate someone else manning the helm for us, for a while…illness, trauma, death of a close one…but ultimately, it is our ship…we must sail it.
• Everybody has their own ship, their own course to plot, their own journey, their own sea s to sail…
• The only ship you can ever really control is your own.
• Close your eyes…feel the sun on your face, the wind in your hair. Smell the crisp, fresh air. Feel your hands grip the wheel, then reach overboard and touch the warm salt water. Glance around at the sky, the deep blue sea. Look off to the horizon…to where you want to go. Take a couple of deep breaths and just experience the peace and personal power of knowing you steer your ship to wherever you want.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you? How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: