“I am DECLARATIONS” (page 389)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• I am whatever I say I am…think I am, believe I am.
• ‘I am’ statements (conscious and subconscious) make me who and what I am. They determine what shows up in my life.
• CHOOSE your ’I am’ declarations…or they will choose you, based on whatever is happening around you at the time. Before you know it, you are living a life, of others choosing for you. (Not very fun in most cases.)
• Write out 7 “I am” declarations today: I am an infinite Being, I am love and light, I am fit and trim, I am helping a million people to __________, I am blessing _______, I am financially secure and independent, I am happy and grateful, now that____________…whatever works for you. Make sure they describe the ultimate you…what you really want to be.
• Pick one ‘I am” declaration a day, for the next 7 days to focus on. Write it on a piece of paper to carry in your pocket. (When you say the word I…which is pretty often for some folks, silently repeat your day’s declaration.)
• Hang your ‘I am’ statements on your bathroom mirror and repeat them when you brush your teeth. Hang them on your computer screen or carry them with you in your wallet or purse.
• Listen to your own and others’ use of the phrase of ‘I am’. What do (you)they say?
I am happy
I am frustrated
I am sick and tired
I am amazed
I am fat
I am unhappy
I am angry
I am freaking out
Remember, that is what you/they are creating! Make sure that is what you want to create.
• Use these tiny, powerful statements to create you and the life you want to lead.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: