“Amazement” “Amazed” (page 43)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• When was the last time you were amazed (in a good way) by something or someone? How did it make you feel?
• Name 7 things you find amazing. (Sort of like your very own 7 wonders of the world)
• Look for one thing amazing today. (Sometimes a close look at an ordinary thing, proves to be amazing.)
• Amazing things are happening all around you, all the time. Let yourself experience them.
• What do you appreciate? What are you grateful for? Isn’t that amazing?
• Who do you appreciate? Who are you grateful for? Aren’t they amazing?
• I wonder what I could be amazed by today? (I am amazed to wake up each day!)
• Wonder, be curious…let yourself FEEL amazed. How old does that make you feel?
• How easy is it for you to be/feel amazed? (Scale of 1-10 hardest) What can this tell you about you?
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: