The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your
Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“When you make something infinite, a lie disappears and the truth gets stronger.” (page 331)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
For example: Here are the first things that popped into my mind when I read this today.
• Lies vanish when you look at them from an expanded perspective.
• Just because someone says something or you read something on the internet (hear it on the news) does not make it true.
• The truth IS you are an infinite human BEING…much more than you probably think you are right now (in the middle of any stressful situation).
• The more I get in touch with who I really am, the less the day-to-day stressors of life impact me.
• Everything I need or even want, is already inside of me.
• I have a connection to Universal Knowledge, wisdom, consciousness, spirit, source, oneness. We all do. The more we expand, the easier it is to tap into this infinite possibility.
• I always figure things out.
• Everything works out perfectly for me.
• Making something infinite, exposes what is REAL and what I am making stressful.
• Considering something as if it were the end of the world, for example…shows me that this is a lie. The world is obviously still here. I am still here. So, whatever is bothering me is most assuredly a lie.
• Lies and truth are both relative to me.
• Only I can determine what is a lie and what is my truth.
• Return (the lie) to sender! Even if the address (source of the lie) is unknown.
• One person’s lie, may be another’s truth.
• As an infinite BEING (truth), everything and anything that happens outside of ME (in this lifetime) is just an energetic exchange and experience…from the infinite perspective, it has little or no meaning (is a lie)…
• The vast majority of what we believe to be truth or reality, is actually a lie (for us).
• Everything is made up, so make up things that support you.
• Lies make you feel heavier. The truth makes you feel lighter.
• If something or someone makes you feel heavier (stress is heavy)…it is a LIE!!!
• Let go of the lies (heaviness ) in your life.
• Lighten UP!
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
The next thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is DO something for the day.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
Make It Infinite
• Think about one thing that is stressing you out now.
• Got it?
• Close your eyes and imagine it getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
• See it as being infinite. .
Note that, the worst case scenario your mind can come up with is way smaller than infinite.
95% of the things we worry about, never happen.
• Keep ‘blowing’ the stressor up…until you feel the lie fall away and the truth reveal itself.
Continue until you feel lighter.
• You will actually FEEL a sense of relief or peace…how you experience that is a little different for each of us, but YOU will know when you get there.
• What is the lie?
• What is the truth?
• How does doing this, change how you deal with the stressor?
• Does it open up more options for you?
How about a little example?
I got divorced and am in the process of disposing of assets with my ex-husband.
This alone, would stress out many people.
One property we are selling, houses my manufacturing business and a sports bar (which we are supposed to be partners in with another person).
There was a very unpleasant interchange (yes, I called the police) with this person.
After several nights of lost sleep, many walks, and multiple discussions with attorneys, I needed to try a bit more stress busting on the situation.
So, I sat down in a comfy chair in my living room for a little quiet reflection and to do this ‘make it infinite’ exercise.
As I looked at the entire thing from a larger and larger perspective, the lies fell away (along with my stress) and the truth was revealed to me.
I do not have to take on any of this person’s toxicity. All the negativity belongs to this person…not to me at all. I am returning it to sender. (I already did.)
That ‘s all I am going to say about that!
I have personally used it on relationships (remember the divorce), challenges at work and in my business, handling my kids, dealing with other family members, coping with loss of loved ones (my dad especially), losing job(s), and all manner of the stressors of living.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: