Random 30 Day Flip Book (23): Intention.
What is your soul saying?
“Intend, methods do not really matter. Will shift you into a higher vibration…” (page 210)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• My intentions are more important than any methodology or technique I use. For example, meditation. How, the method I use to meditate, are not critical. My choice to meditate is.
• What I choose to do is more important than how I choose to do it.
• The process used to get a result is not as important as the desire to achieve something.
• There are a lot of different paths to achieve ___________ (peace, anything you want).
• If I know what I want and intend to get it, I will find a way.
• There is always a way if my intention (why) is strong enough.
• Intention is desire. If I want something, I will figure out a way to get it. The method I use will vary and that is perfectly okay.
• I get to choose my intentions. I get to decide my results. I get to decide how I get what I want.
• I normally intend to achieve something by going from point A to point B (in a straight, direct line), but in life, getting from point A to point B is seldom a direct route. There are curves and stop signs and bumps in the road. As long I am flexible and intend to reach my destination, I will.
• Our intentions determine our actions.
• Our results and actions show the world what our intentions are.
• What we think/believe impacts our intentions and actions.
• Often our intentions are subconscious. That is why we get results that we do not think we want.
• When something happens (good or bad), it is for a reason…often the reason is to teach or show us something (about us or a situation).
• Intentions are uniquely our own, like our thoughts, beliefs, and feelings. Methods are often external and come from someone else.
• What do you intend today? By choosing on purpose, you control the outcome. When I choose to have a great day, I do. Things will happen to challenge that, but if I have decided to have a good day, they will not bother me as much. If I have not purposefully intended to have a good day, I am at the mercy of whatever shows up. I oversleep, the day is shot. Someone cuts me off in traffic and I go ballistic. A co-worker makes a comment and my feelings get hurt. When I have decided that such things are outside of me and do not really matter (intended to have a wonderful day), none of these things would even slightly irritate me.
• Without intention, results will be random.
• Intention gives me direction or a destination. It is then up to me to decide how I am going to get there. Sometimes I will walk, sometimes I will run, sometimes I will drive, sometimes I will get a ride, sometimes I will choose to fly, sometimes I will change my mind and pick a new goal…
• Intention won’t save me from all upset and disappointment, but I will not be ruled by such things. I will bounce back from adversity faster and easier.
• Try different methods, model others (who have already gotten the results you want) methods, be flexible, act with intention and watch what you desire come into your life, almost as if by magic.
• In order to achieve anything, I must first intend it. I can not create what I want, if I do not know what it is.
• Intention brings things from my subconscious to my conscious.
• Intention allows me to create things.
• Intention is directed thought.
• Be consistent in your intention, but flexible with respect to your methods.
• Intention is internal, methods are external.
• Everything is energy, but we control the energy that is from within us.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wile
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: