“BEME- shrug off the lies I think are me.
Tap into the energy that it is to be you—when you are being You, You are in the divine flow.” (page 335)
Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
Here are a few of the things that came into my thoughts as I read this phrase:
• Being ME is my true purpose.
• Being ME is the ultimate gift I can give to the world.
• How often am I actually Being Me?
• I am what I believe I am. What do I choose to believe?
• In order to be me, I must let go of anything and everything that does not serve me…make me feel lighter (better).
• I am the sum total of all my experiences. There is only ONE person in the Universe EVER who is ME…
• I know in my gut who and what I AM…when I am thinking/feeling/believing/acting in accordance with that, I am in the flow. When I am acting or choosing contrary to who I really am, it is like paddling up a waterfall…it is hard and I feel bad.
• Just because something is a challenge, does not mean it is not FOR me. The real ME wants to grow and change and experience new things.
• I shrug off lies…anything anyone outside of me says or does that is not consistent with WHO I am.
For example: Many people have a teacher, parent, boss or friend (some authority figure to them at the time) that has made them feel stupid or inferior.
It might have been something they did or said.
It might have been intentional or unintentional.
It might have just been history repeating itself. It is very difficult for people to break the patterns that they have experienced in their life. Physical/Mental abuse, alcoholism, drug use…sometimes goes on for generations.
Anything that makes you feel bad or off, is a LIE for you. THE REAL YOU, your BEING!
Let is just flow off you and know that you do not have to accept or agree with it.
Anything anyone says or does to you, only affects you, IF and WHEN YOU ALLOW IT to.
Just say NO and let it flow (back out into the Universe where it will just be absorbed as the energy it is.)
• Being ME is the ultimate use of my personal power.
• Being ME is the best example I can set for others to BE THEMSELVES in the world too.
• Remember everyone is doing what is in their own best interest. When someone criticizes you, they are really reacting to something about themselves. The tricky part is that most folks do not consciously realize they are doing this. Often we take things personally and get all upset, when the situation really has little to do with us.
Think about road rage. When someone cuts you off in traffic, are they really out to GET YOU or an asshole? Maybe, but most likely, they are not even thinking about you.
They may have had an upsetting phone call.
Perhaps they overslept and are late for work.
Maybe he/she just caught their significant other cheating on them?
What if the person just got a diagnosis from their doctor?
Could they be hurrying to the hospital?
It could be any of a million things…none of which have ANYTHING to do with YOU.
• Everyone in the Universe can BE themselves without taking away anything from anyone else. Yes, the whole wide world and Universe! (Scarcity, lack, greed, jealousy…are all LIES and MADE UP to manipulate the masses (for someone’s own best interest…EGO).
• Being Me is creating my life the way I want it to be and living it in a way that contributes to the world in a positive way.
• The Universe is Expansive…when I am expanding and growing and BEING ME, I am flowing with the nature of the Universe.
• It is not my purpose to judge others, it is my purpose to choose what is right for me…only me.
• I can only choose for ME. I can only think for ME. I can only believe for ME. I can only create for ME. I can only feel for ME. I can only decide for ME. As much as I may wish I could do any of these things for another (say, my kids), it is impossible. We must each create our own life.
• The World and environment will do whatever it can to make you like everyone else, normal. There is NO NORMAL. Average is not the goal…average, normal is a huge lie. It is society telling you NOT to Be YOU!
• Those who figure out how to really BE THEMSELVES are the true leaders in the world. Look around. Think of some examples of people like this. Don’t they inspire you? Don’t we all want to be like them? Aren’t they some of the most attractive people in the world, no matter what their physical appearance?
• How do I know if something is a LIE or really ME? As yourself how ‘it’ makes you feel.
For example: If someone says you are fat and ugly (even if that someone is your inner voice), how does that make you feel?
If it makes you feel bad/heavy/unhappy/sad or negative in any way, it is a LIE.
If you look in the mirror and say, “It is going to be an awesome day Beautiful!” and feel good/light/happy/positive about that, it is TRUE for you!
If your boss chews you out for saying something at a meeting, how does that make you feel?
If it makes you feel bad, it is a life…perhaps the boss was upset because what you said made him look bad.
If it makes you feel lighter (maybe the boss was doing something that was not ok and you wanted it known), then it is true for you.
When we act in accordance with our core values, even it a situation is not great, it may be true for us.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Share if you choose to… Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page:
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Because YOU Deserve To THRIVE!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: