The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your
Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“Let go of others energy patterns(psychic vampires) and stand your ground.” (page 453)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
For example: Here are the first things that popped into my mind when I read this today.
• Let go of anything that does not serve you.
• Be influenced only by things that are in your own best interests.
• How other people behave, think, feel, act…is none of my business.
• I can only ever control my own thoughts, feelings, behaviors, actions.
• Other folks will attempt to draw me into their drama…I do not have to accept the invitation.
• Your problem is not my emergency. (Poor planning on your part is not my problem…poor planning on my part, is my responsibility.)
• People will project their prejudices onto you…well, they will try. You do not have to accept them.
• Guard yourself against other’s negative energy (emotions). It is often hard to ignore and not take it personally when someone is behaving badly toward you, but it can (and must) be done.
• People often like to share their misery.
• Empathy and sympathy are different. You can understand what someone is experiencing without having the experience it yourself.
• Vibrations (energy) are contagious. Spend your time around others whose energy is how you WANT to feel.
• Remove yourself from any situation that does not feel good (light) to you.
• We are all psychic vampires sometimes…when I am feeling bad or sad or worried or negative about something, I consciously choose to stay away from other people. I take a walk in nature (or do something to make myself feel better). This way I minimize the amount of negative energy I impose on others.
• If being with someone “sucks the life out of you” (energetically-you feel tired after being around them, mentally or physically), it is a good sign that they are an energy vampire.
• Most people do not even know they are psychic vampires…they just behave like they always do, with no understanding of how they impact others.
• It is generally not a good idea to let someone know you think they are a psychic vampire…
• Whatever goes on with anyone else, is THEIRS to deal with.
• Do what is right for you. Even if others do not approve.
• You can only feel for you. As much as we may wish to take another person’s pain, sadness, anger or heartache and handle it for them, it is not possible. Each of us are here (living) to experience life, as only we individually can. It is our own unique experiences that make us who we are.
• Stand your ground by being true to you. The real you.
• Not everything is about us. Actually, most things aren’t.
• Who says we have to struggle? Who says we have to feel a certain way? Who says….I DO. I choose what is for me.
• Just because I have done something or thought a certain way before, does not mean I have to continue to do so. Question your automatic thoughts, beliefs, and actions…especially the automatic ones.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
The next thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is DO something for the day.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
Pick A Card
Since I had a bit of a stressful start to the day, I decided today’s exercise would be to pick a card. I selected a random card from “The Nature of Infinite Love & Gratitude” deck by Dr. Darren R. Weissman.
“The moment I decide to change my life, I awaken the power to transform the impossible into the possible. I am what my heart chooses.”
I have also already been using my washed Stress Stone…
Take today to go back and review what you have done so far. This is the half way point in the 30 day stress relieving boot camp.
How stressed are you feeling?
Has there been a change in your level of stress?
Have you handled your stress in new or different ways than in the past?
One of the few things that is guaranteed in life, is change. Every moment of our life, is a new opportunity to change…to choose.
Choose FOR you in each moment.
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: