The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“Creative energy is the ‘stuff’ that permeates and makes up ALL things.” (page 48)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
• Creative energy is free and available to everyone.
• Creative energy is the ‘thinking stuff, from which all things are made’.
• Creative energy is infinite, unlimited.
• Everything is energy. Energy can not be create or destroyed, just transformed.
• How am I using the energy, that is available to me, to create what I want? How am I using that energy to create what I do not want?
• Thinking transforms energy.
• Creative energy is everywhere…and everything.
• All things (are energy) and begin with a thought, an idea.
• Everything that exists (in reality) was once a mere thought. Someone brought that thought to life by transforming energy.
• You use creative energy to make everything in your life (your reality).
• What am I creating now?
• If it is up to me to use creative energy to make my world, how am I going to use it? For my highest, greatest good or just on auto-pilot?
• If I am able to create whatever I desire, using creative energy, why do I create things I do not want?
• This means I CONTROL everything that happens to me. I choose to make things happen FOR me.
• Me creating my life does not take away from anyone else creating what they want in their life. We each must create our own life. Only I can use creative energy to create my reality/life. Others can choose whether what I do/be/have has an impact on them or not.
• Creative energy is abundance.
• Creative energy, like everything else, is ALREADY inside of me. I just have to let it out and allow it to work for me.
• Creative energy just is…there is no explanation as to where it comes from and exactly how it transforms…at least not one that we, humans, can understand. Our soul (big YOU, Being) understands this concept.
• This is HOW things seem to appear as if by magic sometimes…out of thin air…miraculously.
• We are all creators.
• We are all connected.
• We are all one.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
Create Your Own Stress Relieving Strategy
Now that you know you have infinite, unlimited creative energy and the ability to transform anything and everything, at your fingertips (well, in your power/mind anyway), let’s USE it.
Pick one thing that is stressing you out right now.
You decide how big or small a thing you want to start with.
What are you going to DO about it?
Ask yourself this question and just wait for an answer.
You will get one. You will get several if you are open to it.
If your conscious mind says, nothing…there is nothing I can do…ask again.
This is your ego trying to keep you safe, by passing the buck and letting someone else be responsible for your feelings. Take back your power and control immediately.
How does taking this action make you feel?
If not, try it again or DO something else.
Practice using YOUR creative energy muscles…
Note: You already have used creative energy to come up with your current stressful situation handling system. The purpose of this little technique is to take you from automatic response (which is often NOT what we want to experience) to conscious stress reducing act. Purposeful action. You taking back your power and control to create what you do want to experience.
Create a ‘trigger point’ on you. Sometimes this is called an anchor.
Select a point on your body. I like my finger tips because I can always reach them.
I used to put a rubber band on my wrist and when I cursed, I would snap it. This hurt and I still swear sometimes. Negative reinforcement did not work for me.
Instead, I tap my thumb on my pinky three times. (Do not ask me why, this just is what I decided to create as my method.) This worked for me. I still swear sometimes, but not nearly as much.
I tap my thumb on my pointer finger a couple of times when I first notice I am feeling stressed. The more taps, the more stress I am experiencing. Each tap has the ability to take my level of stress ‘down a notch’. If I have to tap more than 5 times, I know I need to do something else too (like go for a walk).
Pick something that works for you. It may take some trial and error, but you will know when you have created it.
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: