The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“You, the true you, can’t be created or destroyed—just transformed.” (page 42)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
• This is a concept that many will not understand without further study and investigation. Do you know that you are more than your physical self?
• We are all made up of several selves-physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, conscious, sub-conscious.
• The YOU, spiritual you, your soul, your BEING (whatever you call it) is infinite and immortal. That is the part of you that can never be created or destroyed…only transformed.
• YOU are energy from the source at your purest sense. Like energy, you can not be created or destroyed, just transformed.
• Everything (including you) is energy, whether you believe it or not. This is a Universal Law. No one has to believe it, for it to be true/real/how the Universe works.
• Birth and death are transformations…they are just the beginning and end of our physical human experience. (I call death a transition and have never really been afraid of dying. I did not understand why until my sudden cardiac arrest. Now, I know this to be true.)
• Change and transformation are the natural state of energy…it is always on the move and vibrating. So are you. As much as we think we would like things to stay the same, they will not. They can’t.
• You can choose to transform in ways that make you feel good or you can just let change happen to you. You always have a choice. Choosing not to do anything is a choice too.
• We are only ever stuck or stressed in our own mind.
• What do I want to transform? What do I want to change? How do I want things to be? How do I want to BE and show up in the world?
• ASK for what you want.
• What exists now, just IS. You give it whatever meaning you want. You giving something meaning transforms it (changes the energy).
• Think about what you want to have it come into your life. Remember this works both ways. If you think about what you do not want, or the lack of what you want…you will create that.
• How does knowing you are infinite (and Energy) change the way you look at whatever stress you are experiencing right now?
• BIG YOU has no stressful thoughts, feelings or beliefs. YOU just ARE.
• There is more to me than my current circumstances. I am NOT my current circumstance.
• The only person who can change and transform me, is ME.
• Everything I need is already INSIDE of me.
• I am whole and complete…I am the universe (and the Universe is me).
• We are all energy and one with the Source (whatever that is for you). As such, anything you do impacts all.
• Everything you experience (feelings are experiences) is to show you something. What is it that you need to see, that your stress is desperately trying to show you?
• Feeling small is a lie. Thinking you are small or do not matter is a lie. Anything that makes you feel bad, heavy…is a lie. A lie, meaning that it goes against your TRUE nature.
• Much of what the world tells us is a lie and a manipulation.
• Always LOOK WITHIN to know the truth (for YOU)…because that is the only truth that really matters.
• This too shall pass…
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
The next thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is DO something for the day.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
1. Find somewhere you can think and BE for a few minutes today.
2. Take a deep calming breathe. Relax. Breathe.
3. Answer these questions.
This can be a difficult exercise if you are a recovering stress-junkie, like me. Start with some easy things.
How do I experience change and transformation in my life?
What does it look like and feel like to me?
Think of some examples of changes you have gone through. Come up with at least 3 things.
You are not the same person you were a decade ago.
You are not even really the same person you were yesterday. (We just keep choosing to show up in a certain way, over and over again, in each new moment.)
These do not have to be BIG changes outside of you.
Some of the most profound transformations come from just changing the way we perceive something, our self.
Actually all change/transformation comes from within.
Here are some things to get you thinking: Going to school, playing a sport, learning something new, getting a job, getting fired, married, divorced, in and out of a relationship, find a friend, lose a friend, encounter an enemy, break something (heart counts), grow-physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, take a vacation, have a child, move, lose your keys or wallet/purse…
Can you remember how you felt before the transformation?
During the change?
After the change?
Could you go back to the way you were before the transformation?
Would you want to?
Why or why not?
4. Run through all three or more examples of transformation, in your mind (or on paper).
Are there any patterns or similarities that stand out to you? These may be hard to spot, but the probability is extremely high, that they exist. We are all creatures of habit…
What are these here to teach you?
Are you ready to change the way you deal with stress (stress is just energy)?
YOU can transform it (stress) into anything you want, whenever you are ready…whenever you want.
How would you like to experience stress?
Remember, stress can be seen as good, as well as bad. Most of us just are choosing to experience it in a negative way (present company included). Judging is just another form of energy.
5. Think of at least ONE way you could transform your stress right now.
How can I transform the stress in my life into something I can use?
How can I change stress to make it motivating instead of debilitating?
For example: When I first notice I am experiencing stress in a negative way, I say STOP or CANCEL in my mind. This small thing, gets my attention. Then (and only then) I Ask, what is THIS stress symptom (tightness in my shoulders) trying to tell me? The instant I am consciously aware of the stress, that is when I can change it. I now control the energy of the stress, it does not control me.
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: