The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“Ask & you shall receive…shows up like magic.” (page 345)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
For example: Here are the first things that popped into my mind when I read this today.
• This one is perfect for me today!
• It is up to me to ASK the right question.
• Make sure you are asking for what you WANT, because whatever you ask will get an answer…it will show up. If you are thinking about and asking for something you do not want, that will show up too.
• What we focus on, we create.
• What if synchronicity IS me creating and getting what I ask for?
• What am I asking for?
• What could I be asking for? Most of us think way too small.
• If I can see it, I can be it…if I can (or anyone else, even if no one else has yet) you can too.
• Asking is the first step toward everything and anything.
• If you do not ASK, the answer is always no.
• Ask and you shall receive (an answer, at least).
• What do I want to show up in my life? If I decide the WHAT, it sends the request out into the universe and what I want becomes my reality.
• I create everything, with a little help from my friends (whatever is required from the world/Universe begins to show up).
• When the student is ready, the teacher appears. When I am ready, what I want will appear. Unfortunately, it will NOT appear UNTIL I am ready.
• How often have you been looking for something, but you could not find it, until you let yourself?
• When you decide you want to learn something, you will begin to see ways to learn it all around you. Things you never noticed before will be all around you. They were there all the time. You just filtered them out, because they were not necessary for you to see until now.
• Everything you need is already inside of you. Ask to let it out…
• ASKING activates the energy of the Universe (which is YOU…woo woo)…to create everything you experience.
• Somehow life/others discourage us from asking…try to make us feel wrong for asking questions about certain things. We are born asking questions. Questioning is how we learn.
• The only way to learn and grow is to question…questioning allows us to see a different way. Change, which is growth, happens when we ask questions about the present moment, what IS, right now.
• What would I ask for if I knew I would not fail? Ask for that.
• What would I ask for if I thought I deserved it? Ask for that, because you deserve whatever you want.
• Ask for what you DO want, not what you think you SHOULD want.
• You already know what to ask for.
• Ask. Watch. Let It come to you. Do not block what you asked for with negative thoughts, feelings or emotions…Asking when, how, why (Why don’t I have what I want yet?) slows down or stops you from receiving what you ask for.
• Say…this or something better. Have you ever asked for something and gotten another outcome that was much better?
• Anything is possible, so ask for what you really want. Do not downgrade your wishes because you think what you want is too much. It is impossible to want too much. Who is to judge what is too much for you (only you).
• Think of a time you wanted something and it showed up (almost like magic).
• Asking and receiving is a Universal Law…it does not matter whether you believe it or not. Universal Laws work the same for all human beings. (If you want to know more about Universal Laws, like what they are, ASK.
That’s it. I can tell something resonates with me, when I come up with this many thoughts about it.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
1. Find a small stone. One you can carry around with you…in your pocket, preferably. A stone that feels good in your hand. (I am a ‘rock’ person, so I always have stones at my disposal. If you do not, just go find one. Stones are everywhere…
The stone is symbolic, so it doesn’t have to be an actual rock. Anything you like, can act as your stone. Do not let not having a stone, be your excuse for not doing this exercise. You can use a…
• Small piece of jewelry
• Pebble from the road, park, driveway…
• Safety pin (make sure it is closed)
• Bottle cap
2. Once you have your STONE, you are going to give it your stress.
All day, throughout the day, when you feel stressed about anything, touch your stone and GIVE YOUR STRESS to it.
Just let the stone have all of it.
3. At the end of the day, right before you go to bed, WASH your stone.
Rinse it off (unless it is not waterproof).
Wash away all the stress you gave it during the day.
Let go of all the stress and thank it for taking care of it for you.
4. If you think you might have some stress tomorrow, take it with you again.
How did this exercise make you feel? Did you notice yourself feeling better, less stress today?
About how often did you remember you had the stone?
Did you feel stress (for a while), then remember you had it?
If I am having a particularly stressful period in my life (divorce, illness, worry over other folks, personal struggles), I will carry a stone with me…for a while. I give it my doubts, my worries, my fears, my insecurities, all my stressful and negative thoughts and feelings. I let it hold, keep and have them for me. Getting them out of me, allows me to handle what is going on.
When I am ready to let go of the stress of the situation, I physically get rid of the stone. I give it as much of my stress as I can, then I throw it in the river (on a walk in nature), down the toilet, or in the trash.
This works for me. I highly recommend this little strategy. (This could explain why I am a ‘rock’ person).
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: