30 Day Stress-Busting Bootcamp Day 12
The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“I continuously flow universal knowledge directly from source.” (page 240)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
• My mom would call this one way too ‘woo woo’…but it is a Universal truth.
• Where do you think great ideas come from?
• Wisdom and knowledge are all around us…we just have to let ourselves see it.
• Every stressful situation or problem, has a solution.
• The Universe (world) IS rigged in your favor…it is people who make up things to keep you from believing this is true. For their own reasons and benefit, not yours.
• Ideas, thoughts are continuously flowing in your mind…the ones that make you feel good (lighter) are the ones that are right for you and come from source.
• Everything is energy…there is only one infinite source. (Another woo woo one).
• There is always a way. There is always another way to look at things. There is always a better way.
• Give your ‘situation’ to your subconscious. That is where the Universe communicates with most of us. Ask yourself a question and just let it stew for a while. Go about your life. Be patient and let yourself come up with some creative ways of dealing with whatever is stressing you. Where do these thoughts and ideas come from? Are they a culmination of all your experiences or something more?
• Where do great ideas come from? Is it just a coincidence when several folks come up with the same idea simultaneously?
• If no one is born with knowledge, where does it come from? A baby has to learn everything. How can two children who have similar experiences and grow up in similar environments create radically different results in their lives?
• I do not have to understand what source is (God, for many) or how the world was created or Universal Laws, to be subject to them. Unlike man-made laws and rules, Universal and Physical Laws apply to all human beings equally.
• Universal Knowledge is also available to everyone (unlike man-made rules/knowledge/education).
• I deserve to tap into (access) Universal Knowledge/Wisdom.
• When I believe I will find an answer, I will.
• If I think something is impossible, it is, for ME…but, I M possible!
• Source, is Energy, is Infinite, is All, is Oneness. Our soul can understand this, but most of our minds can not…too BIG.
• What does source mean to you? How do you define universal knowledge? Do you even think there is such a thing?
• Have you ever gone to bed stressed about something, then awaken with the perfect solution?
• How do you go with the flow and let source deliver information to you?
• How OPEN am I to having less stress in my life? Am I really?
• What is the stress and struggles I experience trying to show me? About ME, not anyone else.
• Universal Knowledge is like an ever flowing river…you just have to get in the flow (step in, put your toe in, dive in—whatever YOU are comfortable with). Know that it is always there and always flowing, whether you decide to access it or not. The best part is, the river is everywhere. You do not have to be physically close to it.
• Air is a better example. It is all around and available to everyone equally (ok, except the folks with breathing problems). Naysayers, I hear you telling me air is not infinite, some places have better quality air than others…but most of you get the idea.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel.
The next thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is DO something for the day.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
Give IT To The Universe (Sleep On It)
Today’s exercise is designed to let Universal Knowledge flow to you (on a conscious level, so you know about it.)
1. Think about something that is stressing you out.
2. Pick a non-emergency, but pretty urgent thing.
3. Ask yourself a question about it.
For example: What should I do about _____________ to experience a peaceful and positive solution? For me, it is, What should I do about my business to experience a peaceful, positive and profitable solution?
4. Now, just leave it alone.
5. Go about your usual activities.
6. Ask your question a couple of times during the day and right before you go to sleep.
7. Do not FORCE answers…just let them come to you.
8. Sleep On It.
9. In the morning, ask your question again.
10. What has your subconscious (your direct connection to Universal Knowledge, from source) been showing you?
Sometimes you come up with great options right away. Other times it takes a couple of days.
I have been asking the above question for a couple of weeks and keep coming up with better and more creative solutions, almost as if, by magic.
Trust in the process. Trust in yourself to be able to tap into this amazing source of wisdom.
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: