30 Day Stress-Busting Bootcamp Day 1
The first thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is pick a random page from my favorite tool (Flip Book) and use that as our guiding thought for the day. Here is today’s random pick from ‘Flip Book, Your Secret Weapon In A World Gone Wild”.
“Amazed, Thrilled, Delighted” (page 157)
What does this phrase mean to you?
What could it mean for you?
Jot down what comes to mind immediately.
Perhaps write it on a piece of paper and carry it with you throughout your day. Then as thoughts occur to you, capture them, by writing them down. I do this when I do not have my personal flip book handy. You see, I am always working on a new flip book of my own.
If nothing comes to mind, that is ok too. Just BE with it. Not everything means anything to all of us.
For example: Here are the first things that popped into my mind when I read this today.
• I like to replace stressed, worried, afraid…with amazed, thrilled, excited and delighted!
• What am I excited about right now? What could I be excited about, if I wanted to be?
• Is there anything amazing that I can see? Take a second and look around. Focus in on something very small and notice a detail about it… Often we overlook the amazing in the things we experience everyday.
• Find something that delights you today. It can be almost anything. Just whatever makes YOU happy. I do this everyday when I go for a walk. I have yet to have a day that I have not seen something that I never noticed before. This is especially amazing, because I go to the same place to walk most days.
As a bonus, try delighting someone else today. It is much easier than you might think. A sincere compliment, a look in the eye (acknowledgement) or a smile is often all it takes.
• Letting myself feel and be amazed, thrilled and delighted reduces any stress or negative feelings I am having about anything (or anyone). If I pay attention to what is good and positive, I will get more of that.
That’s it. As I go about my day, I know more things will come up that amaze, thrill or delight me.
Write down, note what happens to you. What happens for you. How you feel. To get the most out of this experience, capture the highlights in writing. Our lives are worth recording. Our notes show us how much progress we are making…especially when we are feeling stressed or stuck. Our lessons learned can help others too. Besides, you can always burn your notes later. Use them to help you de-stress over this 30 day stress-busting bootcamp.
The next thing we will do every day during this Stress-Busting Bootcamp, is DO something for the day.
Take action…even a tiny step in the right direction means progress…and progress in the right direction, means less stress!
For our exercise today I am picking a card from “The Nature of Love & Gratitude” deck by Dr. Darren R. Weissman. I like these decks (available at Hay House and your area bookstore). They are quick, easy, fun and motivational. They are also easy to carry around with me or give to others (should it seem appropriate as I go about my day).
“Abundance” “I take a deep breath and reflect on the awesomeness of life. The Universe supports my success.”
What do you think of that?
How does it make you feel?
Do you believe it?
What IF it is absolutely true (for you) right now?
Be prepared to be challenged.
DO the ‘exercises’.
The more you do, the more you grow…the faster YOU master your life’s stress.
Your Stress-Busting Bootcamp Friend
Be Loving. Love Being. Be YOU!
Ready for Your Own Flip Book? Get YOURS here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01807AZR2 Link to get Flip Book on Amazon
Physical copy available on Amazon too! http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Book-Secret-Weapon-World/dp/1519345402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451477546&sr=8-2&keywords=Flip+Book%3A+Your+Secret+Weapon+In+A+World+Gone+Wild
Comment and share your thoughts on our Facebook Page: